LV Vernis Fleurs Belt

I had both chokers/ bracelets (coral tones and dark brown tones) and they were so cute! I sold them and now I miss them...

The belt is TDF!

It's more like a waist belt, isn't it? Or do you wear it through the loops on your pants? :confused1: I tried to find a picture in the reference library but somehow the search funtion is acting up for me today

BTW, I've seen this on eBay. Was that color combo made as well? Or is this a fake?

It's more like a waist belt, isn't it? Or do you wear it through the loops on your pants? :confused1: I tried to find a picture in the reference library but somehow the search funtion is acting up for me today

BTW, I've seen this on eBay. Was that color combo made as well? Or is this a fake?

It is fake

Edited to add: the colors look strange, the fleurs are not in the right place and the snap closures look off

Okay, here are the pics - two color combos as far as I know... sorry they are so blasted big

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow- that belt is great- you should go for it Kitty :yes:..

wish I could, but the price is out of my range at the moment with xmas coming up :yucky: gotta think of others first :shame: but maybe early 2007 a little flowery vernis item can come my way, it would be perfect for spring *sigh*