LV Vernis Damier

1. Wow! Any experts out there who can tell us all about damier vernis? Was this a limited edition or a discontinued line? The seller said that this burgandy colour is her favourite among the damier vernis, so what other colours are there? It's beautiful!

2. Wow, that's nice :love: I saw an indigo wallet once on eBay, it was gorgeous!

3. Wow, I like this vernis damier combo!

4. Okay, now we're talking!
    I'm the lonesome one that doesn't prefer Damier. USUALLY!
    I LOVE this!

5. wow. I love that purple vernis houston bag they have too!

6. Wow! This is gorgeous. And I'm with you too SwankyMamaof3, so far I haven't seen ne thing Damier that I loved.

7. Vernis and Damier are my favorite lines, so I love this one. :smile: I don't like the bag, but the ludlow is to die for!

8. OMG I never knew there was such a thing... and I thought I was an LV lover. :shame:

I'm not sure whether I like it or not... I think I'd have to see it in person.

9. Beautiful! :biggrin:

10. Somebody please buy it!

11. I've always had mixed feelings about the vernis damier. I mean, it's not ugly. It just looks...unusual. Maybe it's because the 2 materials are so different from each other. So when they are merged together, it looks kind of...Frankensteinish. :biggrin:

12. I like the bluish color one better. I was hoping it was released in other more pinkish colors but I haven't seen any so far.

13. I love damier vernis. It's very collectible and yes, discontinued. The blue ludlow belonged to a friend of mine. I wish I'd known she was selling it.....darn!:amazed: V

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice