LV VDAY RAOK reveal thread!!

^^^^^^
Hi pradafanatic.....
I'm glad you liked your Valentine's RAOK LV package !! This was my first time to participate in a RAOK, as well as shopping for a guy vs. a gal made me think even more about it....I hope you live near an LV boutique to get your luggage tag heatstamped with your initials, and hope the shirt fits !!!
:heart:Happy Valentine's Day !!!!:heart:

it was my first time RAOK tooo..:tup: nearest Lv boutique is in NYC whixch is 2 hrs away..:crybaby:

btw, love all the goodies and BEST valentine present ever:flowers:..my friends were jealous.

OMGOMGOMG!!

i got my present today! its so pretty i love it :smile:

thank you thank you thank you buddy :smile:
sorry for the small pictures. photobucket is being stupid.

(

(it says diary of a Couture GIrl! thats mee :heart:)

THank you! I actually just got the bracelet for christmas and was looking for some charms for it!!:nuts::heart::yahoo:

Hi Couture Girl, I am your RAOK buddy. I am glad you liked your gift. I thought it was perfect because it had your tpf name. It was my first time participating in the LV ROAK. Happy V-Day! :queen::borg1::borg:

Yeah!! I just received the cutest gift from my LV RAOK - classic chic
The metallic pink coin purse & Juicy charm. :yahoo:I love it! & She included my favorite candy-Reese's. Thank you, thank you so much. This was my 1st RAOK & you made it so special.:flowers:

Attachments

• v1.JPG
    v1.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 66
  • v2.JPG
    v2.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 158
  • v3.JPG
    v3.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 124
Yeah!! I just received the cutest gift from my LV RAOK - classic chic
The metallic pink coin purse & Juicy charm. :yahoo:I love it! & She included my favorite candy-Reese's. Thank you, thank you so much. This was my 1st RAOK & you made it so special.:flowers:
phew~glad you get it on time :yahoo: ur pixs are soo great, i didn't realize it's my package until I saw my name :sweatdrop: I really had a blast shopping for your, even BF was jealous saying how he wish to receive RAOK too haha. Hope you don't mind them smell like Reese's since i stuff them all in same box:lol: Glad you like the gifts! Twiggers also started a Spring RAOK, would love to see you there too:flowers:

OMGOMGOMG!!

i got my present today! its so pretty i love it :smile:

thank you thank you thank you buddy :smile:
sorry for the small pictures. photobucket is being stupid.

(sorry, this one is blurry)

(it says diary of a Couture GIrl! thats mee :heart:)

THank you! I actually just got the bracelet for christmas and was looking for some charms for it!!:nuts::heart::yahoo:

HOW CUTE!!! That is perfect!! Congrats Couture girl!!!

Hi all! I know many of you have send out the item on last Friday or this Monday.. I'm not too sure how long does the mail within USA takes, but I will give it til friday before I pm everyone to post up the pictures. :smile: Happy vday again!

Hey everyone!!!! I just wanted to let my buddy know that I got your great big huge box WOW!!!!!! I got it a little late last night (I wasn't home when they tried to deliver so picked it up at 6 PM)! I took like a bazillion photos.....but the bad news is that I am literally running out the door right now to drive 2 hours to Chicago to the Spice Girls concert!!!! I'll be home at 2 AM and as soon as I wake up tomorrow morning I will post up photos!

I am so sorry....I totally should have posted on here yesterday bad twiggers LOL