LV v.s A weekend Gateway

Here's what happened to me since I became addicted to LV:

Me and hubby's 10 year anniversary is coming up and we talked about going away for a weekend trip:

Me: Where do you want to go?
Him: Where ever you want to go.
Me: Are you sure you want to go?
Him: Well we could go on a trip for our 10-year Anniversary - or - You could get a new LV bag and I could get a 40"LCD Television.
Me: SCREW THE TRIP - I WANT LV!!!!

LOL!!!! So, basically I usually forgo the trip for an LV.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOVE IT!!

Also i agree with the other posters, If you do sell its most likely at a loss i would go on a ban:ban: save up and keep the bag:graucho: he he. Unless the bag is'nt all that you hoped or you have went off, then i would return or sell. and go on the trip.

I think if he is getting a 40" LCD telly and you are getting one LV (depending on the bag, of course), you are getting the short end of the stick in terms of expenditures!

But I agree with the others. Selling one bag wouldn't get me very far toward a get-away, so I'd just save up.

maybe bags for like spring cleaning and the funds could go to that.

yeah, this is what I did last summer ... I told the BF I'd take him on a weekend trip and then spent too much money on LV :Push: so I sold some coach bags I wasn't using anymore to fund it.

I think it depends. I love LV but I would probably pick a vacation over LV any day. I'm a travel junkie! :nuts:

I would refrain from buying an LV for a trip, but wouldnt want to sell an item I have to fund a trip...

Because then, you will always miss it...but if you are sure that you can do without it...go for it!:yes: