LV updates the Bosphore line!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was browsing the LV website(...again!!!)
    When I came across these new items, I have never seen them before, but maybe I'm haven't been looking as hard as I should do!! Or I'm just late.
    I never really liked the Bosphore range, and I don't really like these new ones.
    Opinions?

[​IMG]
    pic from www.louisvuitton.com

2. cant see pic but i have seen a load of new bags in mono and maybe damier on the lv website!

3. Can see the pic :sad:

4. i duno what your talking about! but i really like the pre-fall collection pics that they have up!

5. Sorry about not being able to see it, I have no idea why, though.
    I trying to show with an attachment now.

LV Messengers.jpg
  6. I like the GM... I think I might buy it... :biggrin:

7. Where did you see it on the site - can't find them

8. I live in London, so I checked on the UK site, and clicked e-shopping. It's in the womens and mens sectiond on City bags and briefcases, then Mono Canvas.
    Can you believe there are sold out already?!!

9. That's nice!! I love messenger style bags. They're so pratical. Soooo tempting

10. I found it - love the Bosphore PM!

11. Cute bag!

12. I am buying that GM!! LOL!

13. When I first saw them, I didn't really feel automatically drawn to them, like I have done on soooo many other LV's:amuse: !!!. But after reading all these good reports, I am definately going down to my local to see the GM in IRL. But, I already have an Abbesses (that I :heart: ). So don't know if £460/$850 is worth it for a bag I have virtually already got:huh:. Is it?

14. I like this one better than my Bosphore messenger bag I own..arghh....

15. I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice