LV Twist vs PSM

M1182

May 29, 2017
I’m trying to decide between a Palm Spring Mini in reverse or a LV Twist pm in Gold preloved?

I don’t have a lot of dressier bags, but the Lv twist gold is stunning ( it could also be a bit over the top for me). I’m also not sure how much I would wear it. Does the hardware tarnish soon, how does it wear in general? I have a Chanel Jumbo but I wouldn’t call that a super dressy or formal bag. I also don’t attend a lot of formal events.

All of a sudden I have an itch for a Palm Springs Mini in reverse. It’s so cute . However I have a Black Gucci Soho and a Speedy B 30. So this would be another more casual bag.

Which one would be better?

Do you have pics of the twist?

Out of the 2, the twist gets my vote. It can be dressed up or down with ease. I don’t think the hardware will tarnish easily but it will get scratched. I feel like the Jumbo and Twist can be used interchangeably for events with the twist being smaller and lighter.

Reactions: M1182
I would go for the twist, especially as the psm has some issues with the zippers running along the canvas and damaging it and the pointed corners which are also prone to wear (The zipper issue should be solved with the new model though)

Thank you all, I just didn’t see a lot of info on the twist . I may go for that one ! The PSM is super cute but I don’t want to have too many bags and I already use both the Soho disco and Speedy as more casual bags.

I really love this gold twist! Definitely a statement piece and it will add variety to your black bag collection. You should check out the Twist clubhouse...lots of useful info there. Let us know what you decide.