Lv twist pm or Chanel mini flap?

Khaleesicat

Jun 5, 2015
I'm usually a Louis Vuitton girl. I don't currently own anything Chanel. I'm trying to decide between the twist pm in noir or Chanel mini flap in black with gold hardware. What do you guys think? Should I go for my first Chanel or stick with LV?

LVChanelLISA

LVChanelLISA
O.G.
Jan 28, 2012
I'm usually a Louis Vuitton girl. I don't currently own anything Chanel. I'm trying to decide between the twist pm in noir or Chanel mini flap in black with gold hardware. What do you guys think? Should I go for my first Chanel or stick with LV?

Chanel Mini Flap for sure! It is a timeless classic and you will not regret its simplicity & elegance. I may be biased though as I own multiple Chanel bags that are black with gold hardware. That combination is my personal weakness! lol

Are you thinking about getting the square mini flap or the rectangle mini flap? The rectangular mini is a couple hundred dollars more than the square mini. But, I think it is worth it because you can fit a little more in it. Also, I am personally not able to wear the square mini cross body. I love the option to go cross body with the mini flaps, it just makes them more versatile and I can wear the rectangular mini cross body.

Good Luck with your choices & Happy Shopping!