LV twin pm or dior pink saddle

1. ok, i've decided that it i'm going to get one of these two bags for myself. which one do you think i should get?
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    and why?​

2. The pink Dior Saddle! It's so girly and fun...and great for summer!:biggrin:
    I'd usually say LV, but personally, I dont care too much for that model.:shame:

3. i'd go with the lv...just for durability...i'm not a fan of dior's uncoated canvas, it just gets dirty sooo easily and its very hard, if not impossible to clean.

4. If I had to choose one of those I would say the LV, the canvas on Dior scares me. The twin is $400 right? For $165 more you can get a speedy? Did you think about waiting and getting a bigger bag?
    Or did you need something small? I think the regular Pouchette might hold more then the Twin PM.
    Selena

5. I don't think I'd buy a twin new, since you can pick them up much cheaper on eBay. Between a used twin and a new saddle, I'd still probably pick the saddle since the twin is an awkward shape..

6. I think you should get the saddle! I'm biased though, since I just bought one myself haha I like the shape better than the twin and the color is so cute and fun :smile:

7. The saddle is cute, but I think the Twin would hold up a lot better. The saddle might start to look grimy after a while. At least the Twin canvas can be wiped down gently if it looks a bit dirty.

8. If I had to pick, it would be the saddle... I can't say I'm a fan of the twin.

9. Dior saddle is cute and fun, also girly. Great for summer, i think

10. I think I will choose the LV, the pink girly is cute but the color is so light ( knowing me I will get it dirty in no time lol) so I will pick the LV also it's timeless you can wear it now and years later.

11. Dior! I love the saddle shape!

12. I agree. Have you considered the mono pochette??

The girly saddle pouch is so cute but it gets dirty really easily and does not come off. I have the girly trotter and used it gently less than 10x and it already showed dirt. When I tried cleaning it with magic eraser, it spread the dirt even more and even shout wipes, which was recommended by others, did not remove it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice