LV trip today at South Coast Plaza

What a mean SA! Which one is she? Sometimes people are ridiculous. As a customer of course you need to take a look at the bags! Some bags aren't even behind the counter so you can't expect a customer to stand an inch away from the bag and not look at it until someone finally comes over to take the bag and hand it to you! And to say "tsk tsk tsk"?!?! ARGH! I got worked up just listening to your story.

I've only purchased at SCP once but I have browsed there several times. I must say, most of the time I wasn't impressed. I remember waiting around for the one person at the counter to help me and he just kept chatting away on the phone. Another time, another SA had a "are you going to buy this or not?" attitude after I had looked for only 5 minutes. And then there was the time I had to go back to exchange a flawed item and to same SA mentioned above gave me snooty treatment and major attitude about it. But I guess what warms all those cold memories is when I ended up having to re-exchange that item because she gave me somuch pressure and attitude that I didn't fully inspect the item... the SA was incredibly nice. She was middle aged and I don't know what ethnicity but she was Asian and tanned (for those who are looking for a nice SA in that store). I can't remember her name. She was so understanding and friendly she brought out quite a few for me to choose from and waiting patiently as I took my time looking them over. She was very nice to the very end when I finally chose one and left the store.

Yes, next time I will just go there to browse but not interact with any SA's :smile:

I have to say I've never had a snotty SA helping me. I went one time just to look at what I wanted, and I must have looked and tried on about 5-8 purses, and the sa did not even give me a dirty look. He was really helpful about what purse was best for me.

I'm sorry that you had a bad time there! I can't believe that they were so rude! They obviously need a class on courtesy!

That's so rude!!! Just don't give them your business. I had a snotty manager at an LV here in Vegas....I haven't been back! Their loss!!! I have 4 other boutiques here, so I don't need that one.

Their SA used to be rude but I went there a few times this year and found their attitude has improved a lot since my last visit (which was like 2 years ago...got so mad at their attitude so too me this long to re-visit)

Just MHO.

Wow. Sorry you had a bad encounter. This rudeness of customer service is popping up everywhere! I pulled up to get gas at a GAS STATION and the clerk said, "what do you want?" Um, excuse me but I am making your payroll! I just can't believe how people are so rude to one another. I work in the public and I try my hardest to stay very polite to people even when they are "uptight" with me. You just have too. Sorry this might be off topic..

im not from CA im from IL never encounter such rude SA and I been reading alot of post here in tpf being nasty WE the customer should not encourage bad bahavior if their being rude dont purchase anything from that SA im sure they go on commision or atleas they have some quota or something they get paid because of the customer maybe they think because there working on a high end shop that somehow their intitled to act like that. anyone who goes to LV botique and experience this kind a thing they should talk to the manager coz if everyone complain about it then they would realize that their customer service suk.....