LV trip in near future: LV Fashionista's I need U

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am heading down to LV soon and I am so confused as to what my next purchase should be.

I need your help!

Should I get the NF pm (I prefer smaller bags so I dont think I would like the mm or gm). If I get the NF should I get mono or azur? If I get mono this will be my 5th mono bag. I have 0 azur and 1 damier.

Or

Should I get the BH in mono? I love the look of this bag but the NF has always been the one LV I want to get but for some reason I have not gotten it yet.

Or

Last but not least, should I get the Josephine wallet plus a mono pouchette?

I know long list but I am so confused lol any help would be much appreciated.

Wow I am not following my wish list at all .

2. I really like the damier azur pm! It's so cute!

3. get the wallet

4. Azur PM, I have the BH, and while I love it, the neverfull fits better on the shoulder, for me at least- Plus you should get something azur!

5. azur nf!

6. Mono NF

7. Azur nf

8. azur NF PM! Change up your collection w/ this print. I think you would enjoy it.

9. It sounds like you've wanted the N/f for a little while so I would get that one - maybe in the azur to add something different to your collection.

10. azur NF

11. azur NF!!!

12. Based on your current collection, I would say to go with the azur neverfull. Good luck!

13. mono nf

14. Get the neverfull in azur! I have a feeling that if you don't get it and buy something else, you are still going to want it and end up getting it anyways!

15. I would get the Azur NF pm, sounds like you have wanted the NF for a while, so I'd go for it! The azur will be such a gorgeous color for the spring/summer! Good luck with your decision!