LV Trevi pm (DE) OR Lady Dior (Red Patent)?

Hello Ladies,
Need your help here. I'm trying to decide between 2 bags: Louis Vuittion Trevi pm (in Damier Ebene), OR, Lady Dior (in Large size, Red Patent, with quilted cannage pattern). I will be using this bag for both formal events and occasionally wear it to work (like 3-4 times a month --to match a specific outfit). Both bags are very beautiful, sophisticated, dressy, and fancy-looking. I really love them both, but have to choose one and to forget about the other one. :smile: So, need your expert opinion here: which of the 2 bags should I get and which one should I forget? Which one will be a better addition to my collection? Would like your opinions and why you like a particular bag better than the other one. Thanks in advance!..

Trevi! It will match more and i just love LV more. I was thinking at one point of getting this bag myself but am now wanting the Alma in DE . :smile: The DE print will last years and look newer. :smile:

Thanks, ladies. So far, I've got 2 votes for Trevi. I'm still having a dilemma as to whether I should get a Trevi or Lady Dior. I really love them both, so it's a tough decision to make as both bags are really beautiful and classy. :smile: Everybody who owns the Trevi loves it (and so do I), but the only thing is that Lady Dior is a top quality patent leather; whereas, Trevi is just coated canvas. So, I guess I need to see as many opinions/votes as possible in order to be able to make a decision.

As much as i love the trevi design, the fact that is a coated canvas is just doesnt cut it for me. So one vote for the lady dior, i wanna get one in beige too, maybe next year as a graduation present.

Basing on your requirements, you will use it more for formal events than work. I feel the Lady Dior will be perfect! It is so classy and lady like.....just what you need for formal events. Red is an amazing colour as well. As for Trevi, it is coated canvas and looks more like a work bag that will handle everything. I did sat beside a working girl having lunch with her co-workers and she looked stunning in a nude large Lady Dior.

Basing on your requirements, you will use it more for formal events than work. I feel the Lady Dior will be perfect! It is so classy and lady like.....just what you need for formal events. Red is an amazing colour as well. As for Trevi, it is coated canvas and looks more like a work bag that will handle everything. I did sat beside a working girl having lunch with her co-workers and she looked stunning in a nude large Lady Dior.
Thanks a lot. Yes, I will mostly use this bag for going out and/or for formal events, and sometimes also will wear it to work (but not every day, -- only few times a month - to match a specific outfit). So far, I've got 2 votes for Trevi and 2 votes for Lady Dior,-- a tie. :smile:

Both are great but I think you will employ the Lady Dior more since you are planning for more formal use. It sounds as though you love both so get the Louis Vuitton as the next one.

Both are great but I think you will employ the Lady Dior more since you are planning for more formal use. It sounds as though you love both so get the Louis Vuitton as the next one.
Yes, you're right,-- I indeed love both of them. I was initially asking which of the 2 bags should I get and which one should I forget. Now I'm seeing, that it will actually be hard to forget it. :smile: So, will probably need to start saving up for the other one (to get at some point in the future, possibly :smile1).

As much as i love the trevi design, the fact that is a coated canvas is just doesnt cut it for me. So one vote for the lady dior, i wanna get one in beige too, maybe next year as a graduation present.