LV toiletry bag or LV cosmetic bag ?

I personally prefer the Toiletry pouch. I like that it can be used as both a cosmetic pouch or clutch for an evening out. My Toiletry 26 will fit into my Speedy 35 and my Neverfull MM. You can always go for a smaller Toiletry pouch if you want it to fit into smaller bags. It all depends on how you want to use it. If you're looking for versatility, then I say go with a toiletry pouch! If not, a cosmetic pouch is perfect. Hope that helped!

it depends I would get the Toiletry pouch cus it can fit more
and be turned into a clutch for me
the cosmetic is more really small/can go lost items for a bag

I have both as I couldn't just pick one. The TP is great for miscellaneous nick nacks and comes in 3 sizes. I use the 15 for crossbody bags like favorite or PM, 19 for medium sized bags like delightful, sully, NF, speedy, and the 26 as a purse organizer in artsy. The cosmetic pouches cannot be filled to capacity due to natural curvature of the zipper so it's great for those lip glosses, eyeliners, concealers , tissues, etc...but in limited quantities. It all depends on how much u need to carry daily. GLD!!!

I have both as I couldn't just pick one. The TP is great for miscellaneous nick nacks and comes in 3 sizes. I use the 15 for crossbody bags like favorite or PM, 19 for medium sized bags like delightful, sully, NF, speedy, and the 26 as a purse organizer in artsy. The cosmetic pouches cannot be filled to capacity due to natural curvature of the zipper so it's great for those lip glosses, eyeliners, concealers , tissues, etc...but in limited quantities. It all depends on how much u need to carry daily. GLD!!!
+ 1 I bought the cosmetic pouch first as I loved the shape and look of them, but the wide base takes up more space than the tp. I have the tp19 and 26 and have just ordered the 15 too, the tp shape is definitely my favourite. Tp fits more and take up less space, plus has the versatility of using it as a clutch.

I like both. I use the CP for more "bulky" items like lip gloss, hand sanitizer, hand cream.
TP is used for more "flat" objects like slim tissue pack, band-aid etc.

I only have the TP 19 and love it. I fit a ton inside and don't feel it's bulky at all. I have hand lotion and hand cream, travel size tooth brush, floss and tooth paste, cosmetics for touch ups throughout the day and travel size make up brushes. I prefer it over the CP as I prefer to "stand up" some of my items, and the CP didn't allow that and zip easily. So I guess it depends on what you wan to carry inside. I don't think the CP can hold as much comfortably, but I don't have one to confirm that. GL deciding.

I have the cosmetics pouch and love it. Love the look and shape. It holds everything I need but I admittedly don't carry much. I would go to the what's inside thread and you can get a feel for how they are used and which is better suited for your needs. They are both beautiful.

I have the cosmetic pouch and love it! I use it as a purse organizer and find it's the perfect size for all my handbags. For me the toiletry case is too large for some of my bags and I don't think it looks right as a clutch. Good luck deciding! :smile:

Okay so this is what I carry on a daily bases. I may add one or 2 more items but that's it.
It's not ridiculous to buy this right to carry my items? :/

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,021