LV Time Out sneakers / sizing, stretch

Romeos

O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
I've just got a pair of Time Out monogram sneakers. The size is good but a little tight. I was wondering whether the monogram canvas stretches at all like leather.

Yep these sneakers run small for sure. It’s weird too because I didn’t even notice they were so tight until I wore them a couple of times, it’s almost like they shrunk lol

They will soften and stretch a little bit with wear. I have the white sneakers with the pale blue LV and logos on them ( can't remember the name) I'm really annoyed with the quality, didn't realise the white colour is only a coating and it wears off leaving a paler untreated colour underneath. I'd expect this of $20 target shoes, not sneakers I paid $1500 for.

Yep these sneakers run small for sure. It’s weird too because I didn’t even notice they were so tight until I wore them a couple of times, it’s almost like they shrunk lol

Actually I got a slightly smaller size than my own and at home I took the insoles out and on the insole it says a half size bigger than on the shoes. Go figure.

I really hope they don't shrunk!!!!

They will soften and stretch a little bit with wear. I have the white sneakers with the pale blue LV and logos on them ( can't remember the name) I'm really annoyed with the quality, didn't realise the white colour is only a coating and it wears off leaving a paler untreated colour underneath. I'd expect this of $20 target shoes, not sneakers I paid $1500 for.

Are yours not leather? Leather does stretch but I wasn't sure about the monogram canvas as this is my first shoes made of canvas.

I am really sorry for the quality, can't you take it back?

Are yours not leather? Leather does stretch but I wasn't sure about the monogram canvas as this is my first shoes made of canvas.

I am really sorry for the quality, can't you take it back?
Yes they are leather ones. Because I've worn them a few times I can hear the store saying "normal wear and tear" so not worried about returning them, I'm a days drive away from closest store so it's not worth the drama.