LV Themed Party...see pic of the sample cake!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What would be a good style as a cake?

1. White Multicolor

2. Monogram Poppincourt

3. Damier Speedy

4. White Watercolor Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi everyone!

A few weeks back I posted this cake that my dear co-workers gave me for my birthday...one that i thought was a fake LV bag!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/someone-gave-me-a-fake-lv-multicolor-bag-333513.html?highlight=gave+fake+LV

Now my lovely cousin is coming to visit me in September and since she is an LV fanatic as well (and she gave me 3 LV goodies for my own birthday!)...I thought it would be a great idea to throw her an LV-themed party!

So I'm starting with the cake since it takes at least a month to order. I just don't know what style of LV bag I want copied...

What do you think would be a great cake design? Something that would look as close to the real thing? Help me decide? TIA!

a) another white MC bag (bec colors would pop out)
    b) a monogram poppincourt (her first LV)
    c) a damier speedy (in her wishlist)
    d) a white Watercolor speedy (just to give the baker the challenge of her life!)

Attached Files:

2. I would love to see the WC speedy as a cake, but I am going to have to vote for the damier speedy since it is on her wishlist.

3. damier speedy since it's on her wish list...that would be cute!!

4. thanks! i am also thinking of giving her an LV brown WC belt to match her speedy. Hope she likes it...:yahoo: yikes less than a month to plan!

5. Damier or Black MC! Those would be really cute!!

6. I think getting her first LV as a cake would be so cute, and a little sentimental!

7. You are so thoughtful! Aw, I wish I had a sister as generous as you!

I think you should make her a Damier Speedy since it is on her wishlist! The WC Speedy is a challenge; be kind to the baker LOL!
    The MC Speedy makes you seem unoriginal since you had one yourself.
    :P

8. Something MC as the colors looks so fun and bold on a cake.

9. MC cake would be pretty cute.

10. I vote for the damier speedy too since it is on her wish list.

11. WC speedy gets my vote

12. I vote for Damier Speedy since it's on her wish list.

13. I'd say Damier

14. I think the damier speedy would be cool, because the interior is that gorgeous red, and you could do a red velvet cake!! Yummy!:woohoo:

15. damier