LV THEDA in Monogram Canvas, where can i get it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Im so in love with the LV THEDA in monogram Canvas since it came out. But now I really think I could afford to buy one soon. The problem is, I havent seen this bag in louisvuitton.com
    Any advice where I can get it from? Do u think I can order from LV Boutique?
    THANKSSSSSSS

2. I think you should try calling an LV Boutique; hopefully, they will help you locate one. Good luck!

3. If a local Louis Vuitton boutique doesn't have it in stock, just call the 1-866-vuitton number and they can ship it out to you !

4. Good luck - are you getting the GM or PM - I saw them in store and the pm is just way too tiny , I prefer the GM and I prefer the monogram to the mc aswell ... let us know how it goes :smile:

5. I actually prefer the GM, in MONOGRAM CANVAS.
    Theres a few in eBay. But i never buy something in eBay espcly Handbag.. Im scared. I will contact LV, see what they gonna say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice