LV Theda GM

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Hi guys,

I was wondering what you guys think about this LV Theda Gm? The price of this bag is $2,420. How do you discribe this bag's style, is this bag versetile (sp?) enough to wear day or night? I don't think the bag has that much room to hold anything except wallet, key and other small items. Is the bag worth the price? Seems to me it's pretty stiff. What other LV bag would you recommend in that comparison?
Thanks guys.
View attachment 4244

My opinion? I think this is one of the most unattractive bags LV has put out. I don't have one so I can't comment on what it holds etc. Looks alone, I just think its kind of ugly.

Theda lovers, don't hate me. :P

I think I like the bag but I don't like the price! I saw it in person and thought it's def not an everyday bag but something about the bag that makes me think. Maybe it's the price!:lol: :lol: .

It's all right. I think it's kinda ornate. I'm not a fan of the big gold buckle at the front. I saw a girl yesterday at the mall with a hideous fake Theda :blink:

I have one in white multicolor.Love it :love: :love: ...match with any outfit and always get compliment ..... the price is a bit high but it's LV and it's worth it.... the black one is nice too but i think the white is nicer IMO :biggrin:

The monogram was discontinued I believe and VERY few stores here have the Theda at all. I really like it personally, interesting bag!
If I could get it in monogram I'd want it!

edsbgrl said:
My opinion? I think this is one of the most unattractive bags LV has put out. I don't have one so I can't comment on what it holds etc. Looks alone, I just think its kind of ugly.

Theda lovers, don't hate me. :P
Sorry I'm with ED

Nefredity said:
I have one in white multicolor.Love it :love: :love: ...match with any outfit and always get compliment ..... the price is a bit high but it's LV and it's worth it.... the black one is nice too but i think the white is nicer IMO :biggrin:

I actually saw both black and white at the store. I def will choose the white if I ever get one. I couldn't find the white pic of Theda to post. The SA said that you don't really have to open the buckle thing to get in and out something out of the bag? How did you feel about that? Is it practical when you want to open the bag?