LV teddies being re-release for fall

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Pfer's, just to pass on the info! Teddy pins will be coming out again for winter. I only saw brown and red LV print. Not sure about the damier. GOOD LVCK to those that wanted mine!:love: Now they are back!

2. Any idea on how much they will be?

3. how cute, can't wait to see some pics! :smile:

4. are these the normal size? because i've seen what seems like smaller kiddie sizes on the look book. i want more.... :nuts:

5. I guess I'm kind of out of it...:shame: ...what do these look like? Even a picture of the older ones would help me! Thanks!!

6. they will be $125.00 each. they wont be sold as a set anymore, only individually. Only the red and brown monograms will be available. they will go on sale starting mid- july!

7. Does anyone have a pic? They sound adorable!

8. Exciting! Thanks for the info.

9. those are really cute!

10. OMG! def I will go for one!

11. I'm interested. Does anyone have a picture?

12. Oh...and just to add to this post, the Snowman charms that were discussed a while back are made of 3-d Metal, they're kinda like Medium sized Charms...I didn't really like what I saw, I was expecting it made out of the Flat Vachetta...

13. oh please post some pictures. I want one too...

14. can you post pics of yours please....pretty please:tender: :tender:

15. Oooh, exciting !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice