LV Taupe Color?

jmbowman28

Feb 26, 2015
What does everyone think of the Taupe color? I haven't seen it in person, but thinking about the zippy wallet in this color over the Noir to go with my Noir Bagatelle. Any opinions and pics are greatly appreciated. TIA.

The Empreinte leather in Taupe? I have the Mazarine PM in Taupe and I think it's a gorgeous neutral color. It's slightly darker than the pictures shown online. I've actually never seen the color/bag in person before purchasing it and no regrets! Here's a picture of my Mazarine:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461892233.362754.jpg

I love their taupe, but I would only buy taupe in certain styles. I have it in the Twice empreinte bag, and it's very versatile. I couldn't see myself buying a taupe Montaigne though. Personal preference.

Taupe is a beautiful neutral. I do think it's a cool- toned shade with purplish undertones. I wouod think taupe would be quite versatile and I'd prefer that shade to noir. Both are classic colors, however. Good luck choosing!

I think the taupe emp is really pretty. It compliments nicely with the ghw. I have the zcp and love it! My lv bags are in color so the taupe matches all of them well.