LV Taupe Color?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think of the Taupe color? I haven't seen it in person, but thinking about the zippy wallet in this color over the Noir to go with my Noir Bagatelle. Any opinions and pics are greatly appreciated. TIA.

2. The taupe is really great in person. I'm not usually a taupe fan either.

3. The Empreinte leather in Taupe? I have the Mazarine PM in Taupe and I think it's a gorgeous neutral color. It's slightly darker than the pictures shown online. I've actually never seen the color/bag in person before purchasing it and no regrets! Here's a picture of my Mazarine:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461892233.362754.jpg

4. I'm fully meh about that color. It just looks so boring to me. Alright if its your thing, definitely not mine though! I need bright bold colors for sure :smile:

5. I have the Taupe Bagatelle and love the color!

6. I really like this colour. It's a nice neutral and great alternative for those like me who usually go for black. or damier ebene.

7. I love their taupe, but I would only buy taupe in certain styles. I have it in the Twice empreinte bag, and it's very versatile. I couldn't see myself buying a taupe Montaigne though. Personal preference.

8. Taupe is a beautiful neutral. I do think it's a cool- toned shade with purplish undertones. I wouod think taupe would be quite versatile and I'd prefer that shade to noir. Both are classic colors, however. Good luck choosing!

9. I think it's a beautiful color and a true taupe. Some taupes can lean more greyish, but I feel like this is a true neutral taupe.

10. For a neutral, it's really pretty!

11. +1

Yes it is a true neutral taupe. Carrying Montaigne in taupe today.

12. I agree. I think other brands do taupe much better.

13. I think the taupe emp is really pretty. It compliments nicely with the ghw. I have the zcp and love it! My lv bags are in color so the taupe matches all of them well.

14. I love my taupe Montaigne MM it is such a lovely neutral color. I feel you can wear it all year round too.

15. can anyone compare taupe to galet??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice