LV sunglasses?

I have the Noir Flore sunglasses. I think they are fine and very pretty, but I don't think from a quality standpoint they are anything special. If I have to do anything involving actual protection from the sun (watersports, football games, driving), I stick with Maui Jim. I am actually planning to pick up a pair of Channel sunnies this spring.

I have Desmayo rectangle in rose and blue, Thelma in black, Daisy in brown, and Lily in Dark Grey Glitter and Light Glitter Honey. My favs are the Lily, I want all the colors. I don't like a heavy glass and found that the LV fits perfectly and are nicely balanced. That being said, I just last week returned a pair of Mimosa in Turquoise Mirror. I ordered them from .com and when they arrived I was underwhelmed. I hate to say it, but they just were nothing special. For my super casual everyday glasses, I have some old Blubocker aviators from about 10 years ago that I love and they wear like iron, I got 2 pair for $25 way back when.

I have the Attitude sunnies, the build quality is amazing but the lenses aren't that great, I still feel like Oakley makes the best lenses in the business! However the down side to Oakley is they are about as fashionable as a mullet.