Lv sunglasses

mglover92

Mar 4, 2009
When you first get them are they suppose to be really tight on your head? I got a brand new pair of millionaires black and they were never worn. When I put them on, there really tight near my temple. I dont want to wear them and have them Snap or break on my face when putting them on or wearing them. Its like when I put them on, the arms stretch so they can fit around me. is this normal at first when buying lv shades? I mean the arms are made of gold and inlayed with metal for support. I love them and dont want them to break!

my evidence was tight too. I asked them to do the fit adjustment but they refused to do it and told me they will be loosen up later once you start wearing it. It won't snap... don't worry. just wear em'. They are hot!

I have Gina Sunnies and I had them tightened coz they were too loose as they were on display and they had no other Pair left, but now they aree loose again after a year of wearing. Don't worry, they won't break.

I think that it depends on the model.
My Millionaires were big on my head, but the Fax Semblant Rectangles still hurt and I've had them for years.
Hopefully, yours will stretch alittle. It's no fun to wear sunglasses that hurt!

^^tosh, I knew you would be here!

I do believe they will loosen. I have the Soupcon and the Iris glasses and they have the acetate frames and both started out tight.

not to worry, the sunglasses will loosen up and fit you right eventually. when i first wore my Millionaires many years ago they gave me a migraine. but i stuck to it and now they fit perfectly. almost like they were molded to my face :tup:

Oh yes- I bought the flore sunnies a month ago, and the first time I wore them they were really tight, and gave me a horrible headache. I've only worn them a few times, but they've loosened a lot, and are very comfortable now. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to wear them at all!

LMAO @ the people who said they fit eventually.

I have a BIG head. When it comes to fitted hats I wear pretty much the biggest size, beyond that, I need something custom.

Lucky for me I have a great optician. I showed him the Evidence glasses and he was like, well heat them up a bit, we can widen them for you. Now I would not show these to any optician and expect acceptable results. But any real trained optician who can heat up frames and custom shape them can do this. They do this all the time for spectacles, so why not non-prescription sunglasses? Since I recently bought eyeglasses from him, he widened the "ear-hooks" for free. Just tilted them out a bit you know?

So either wait a year or so of wearing them...or have an optician you trust adjust them. I'm impatient...

Oh yes- I bought the flore sunnies a month ago, and the first time I wore them they were really tight, and gave me a horrible headache. I've only worn them a few times, but they've loosened a lot, and are very comfortable now. At first I didn't think I was going to be able to wear them at all!

How are the flore sunnies u got? I am thinking of getting it cos the colors are so cutee!