LV summer 06 shoes

Feb 8, 2006
Some of these I've seen already, some I haven't. Some are available in different color trims. I definitely have to have #1 and #2 !! GORGEOUS! What do you ladies think? :smile:

lvshoes06.jpg

I haven't seen the first pair anywhere yet; not at elux or LV:oh: Does anyone know what the price is? I have the the other denim wedge in the middle third row... love it, love it, love it:love: :love: :love:

KKRISTI said:
I haven't seen the first pair anywhere yet; not at elux or LV:oh: Does anyone know what the price is? I have the the other denim wedge in the middle third row... love it, love it, love it:love: :love: :love:
YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! I:love: those as well!!! (I didn't even move the page to see that there were more shoes on the right!!!:lol: ).

KKRISTI said:
Well, to answer my own question. I found out by calling 866-VUITTON that the first pair of shoe has a price of $415. In fact they have a bunch of new shoes appearing on their site. Go check it out:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I just went to ELux to check out all the LV shoes. Maybe I should splurge on shoes instead of a bag with my tax return. I keep coming back to this thread to ogle the first ones on the third row. Love them! I love these, too :love:

p11015590_ph_althero_Pearl.jpg