LV Suhali

Oct 24, 2005
Well, I've been hesitating about posting this, since it isn't about a purchase per se. Not yet anyway - I have a wishlist, just no money.

However, I don't know anyone else who could help me decide (even if it is just my own curiosity:shame: ), so here goes:

Which colour do you like best?

p10505897_ph_althero_Black.jpg

p10505897_ph_althero_Blue.jpg

p10505897_ph_althero_White.jpg

p10505897_ph_hero.jpg

The only thing I'll say is that I'm not too fond of the black - don't like black bags in general. But aside from that - what are you liking?

PS Stressing again - not for a purchase. I'm not that lucky. Unless I win the lottery.;)

if i ever get around to buy a suhali.. i think i'll get either white or blue.
but i always worry that the white leather might get dirty easier..

I have the Blue ... it is beautiful (although I usually go for Red, L/V didn't make the Red color until after I purchased the Blue). I still like the Blue though!

White!

This is my L'Epanoui GM. It's the perfect size for shopping and dinner and fits wonderfully on the shoulder or forearm. I love the white so much that I am going to get a white L'Epanoui PM after I get my Paddy. :smile: Louis Vuitton's take on white and gold is gorgeous; the bag literally glows.

BTW, the Suhali leather is luscious, plush, and extremely soft. It also cleans up easily; I had a bit of lip gloss on the top and it wiped off easily. You can also take it outside if it's rainy or snowy, no vachetta! :shame:

The Le Fabuleux is a great bag! Have fun picking your color. :amuse:

clanalois said:
White!

This is my L'Epanoui GM. It's the perfect size for shopping and dinner and fits wonderfully on the shoulder or forearm. I love the white so much that I am going to get a white L'Epanoui PM after I get my Paddy. :smile: Louis Vuitton's take on white and gold is gorgeous; the bag literally glows.

BTW, the Suhali leather is luscious, plush, and extremely soft. It also cleans up easily; I had a bit of lip gloss on the top and it wiped off easily. You can also take it outside if it's rainy or snowy, no vachetta! :shame:

The Le Fabuleux is a great bag! Have fun picking your color. :amuse:
I love your bag! It is gorgeous!