LV Suhali

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, I've been hesitating about posting this, since it isn't about a purchase per se. Not yet anyway - I have a wishlist, just no money.

However, I don't know anyone else who could help me decide (even if it is just my own curiosity:shame: ), so here goes:

Which colour do you like best?

p10505897_ph_althero_Black.jpg

p10505897_ph_althero_Blue.jpg

p10505897_ph_althero_White.jpg

p10505897_ph_hero.jpg

The only thing I'll say is that I'm not too fond of the black - don't like black bags in general. But aside from that - what are you liking?

PS Stressing again - not for a purchase. I'm not that lucky. Unless I win the lottery.;)

2. if i ever get around to buy a suhali.. i think i'll get either white or blue.
    but i always worry that the white leather might get dirty easier..

3. I have the Blue ... it is beautiful (although I usually go for Red, L/V didn't make the Red color until after I purchased the Blue). I still like the Blue though!

4. White!

[​IMG]

This is my L'Epanoui GM. It's the perfect size for shopping and dinner and fits wonderfully on the shoulder or forearm. I love the white so much that I am going to get a white L'Epanoui PM after I get my Paddy. :smile: Louis Vuitton's take on white and gold is gorgeous; the bag literally glows.

BTW, the Suhali leather is luscious, plush, and extremely soft. It also cleans up easily; I had a bit of lip gloss on the top and it wiped off easily. You can also take it outside if it's rainy or snowy, no vachetta! :shame:

The Le Fabuleux is a great bag! Have fun picking your color. :amuse:

5. I like the blue so mcuh better than the other choices. The red seems too bold (especially since it is a strong style to begin with).

6. The blue is gorgeous, and so is the white :love:

7. White or red :biggrin:

8. White - (or black)...

the white is gorgeous and after seeing clanalois's bag who could disagree. :smile:

9. i second this!

10. I love the white! :love:

11. I love your bag! It is gorgeous!

12. White or red. I'm just not a blue person, I guess. :shame: Agree that Clanalois' bag is divine. :love:

13. I like the white one.

14. black. as always.

15. i vote white! stunning!