LV sucks at returns/refunds

May 4, 2010
so i had bought a bleu nuit cles and absolutely loved it but due to some unforseen circumstances had to return it. on the last day of the 14 day return period i got a chance to mail it back but a 1800 sa told me that i could get a refund at a store so i went to the nearest saks only for them to tell me that it had to be a FREE STANDING STORE. great...so i had to rush to fedex the next day and take the package and it's now been two weeks with no refund. every time i call they say its being inspected but an inspection does not take two weeks. this is ridiculous!

thanks for letting me vent... :cry:

That sucks. I bought a bag at Neimans once and they let me return it 30 days after I purchased which is why I like to buy from them.

They need to refund your money since they have the item!

Sorry to hear that. Had you used it? If you used it for two weeks then that's probably why they're taking so long to inspect it. I don't imagine that they would refund your money if it wasn't in brand new condition when they received the return.

Sorry to hear that. Had you used it? If you used it for two weeks then that's probably why they're taking so long to inspect it. I don't imagine that they would refund your money if it wasn't in brand new condition when they received the return.

nope i never used it. just showed it to my dbf and kept it in the box for 2 weeks

Oh my--I am so sorry to hear that. I have always done my returns in the store directly and they have been absolutely wonderful. I don't think I will ever return anything online!