LV styles as seen in diff parts of the country...world

I live in Winnipeg, so far has encounter Monogram, Denim, Multicolore, Onatah, and Damier :P

^^ we live in the same city and so far I've seen: monogram speedy/elipse/LH/papillion/alma/manhattan pm AND gm, batignolles horizontal, cabas piano; Multicolor Trouville ( a friends)..Denim Baggy PM and GM in blue, denim speedy in blue and fuschia/ Monogram dentelle speedy in silver, leopard stephen, Damier Duomo, Damier Azur speedy, azur Saleya PM and GM, and I think that's it..*holy cow, i'm obsessed* lol.

Here in Buffalo, NY (almost, but not quite Niagara Falls) most of the LV I see is FAKE! Or as another tpf-er called it, Phooey-Louis!
Seriously, there are definitely some authentic bags around here.
Mono reigns by at least 90%, but there is the occasional Damier, Vernis, or Multicolore.
Styles? Speedy, Noe, and Alma are the ones most often sighted, along with the occasional backpack. I think I might have seen a Riveting last summer.
But, that doesn't include MY collection or that of my best LV friend!

I live in Florida and very rarely see (real) monogram bags here, much less anything else. I think I've only seen a couple real multicolore bags and those were just the pochettes. Typically what I see around here is Vera Bradley and Coach, no LV :shrugs:.

Wow :nuts: Holy smokes :nuts: Wish I was there to drool :drool: But then people might think I am wacko :sweatdrop:

lol..i took pics of the girl carrying the LH on boxing day...my bf thought i was wacko hahaha..I see them at the most down-to-earth places..I love it..that's just how our city is I think..sometimes I see them at super store...getting pizza at little ceasars...some are at my work building..at the theatre...the Saleya GM and BH I saw at JT concert. and the dentelle speedy was at my chiro..the office manager had that one. The others I see mostly at the mall..polo park..I couldn't believe I saw a manhattan GM..i was like :wtf:. OMG>.i have no life if I remember all that..lol..either that or I have a good memory..but I can't ever remember anything about work..wow *selective memory much*. lol.

During xmas shopping you couldn't turn around without seeing a mono speedy. (mostly 25s, maybe 1/3 fake). In general-mono all over. I'm really excited cause I have yet to see my Tivoli GM on anyone else, so far!! Did see one PM. I'd say MC comes in 2nd (mostly fake)

In Singapore, everywhere u turn there is Monogram Speedy staring at you. If not its something monogram. Singaporeans are huge on Logos IMO. U seldom see Suhali, Epi...

In northern Italy you can see most of all monogram canvas: Speedy, Neverfull, Ellipse, Alma, Papillon, Musette, Pochette, rarely Manhattan. Limited editions are very unusual and less common.