LV Store Return/Exchange policy.

Hi everyone. Last week my BF bought me a Speedy b 25 in DE from London. We live in NJ/NY. However, today i see on tPf that new speedy b's come with a zipper on the interior pocket. Is it possible for me to make an even exchange in the US? or will there be an issue and will i have to pay tax? i'm really upset about this :sad:

Hi everyone. Last week my BF bought me a Speedy b 25 in DE from London. We live in NJ/NY. However, today i see on tPf that new speedy b's come with a zipper on the interior pocket. Is it possible for me to make an even exchange in the US? or will there be an issue and will i have to pay tax? i'm really upset about this :sad:

This is an old thread and I apologize if this question has been asked but I was wondering...April 10, 2016 I purchased something at the LV store in Paris ( I live in the USA) and it is to small for my liking. I have not used it but I tried to put in my CC and the holder is just not what I want. Now I want to take it back for a refund or store credit. There is no store close to me. I was on the website for how to refund/exchange and it says I can tweet LV customer service and so far all they said was return it to my local store. Has anyone else returned anything through the shipping/RMA they can give (the website says) from something they purchased in a store? Thanks.