LV store Portofino

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am traveling to Europe in a couple weeks with stops in Portofino, Barcelona, and London. Has anyone been to the Portofino store? Is it tiny or have a good selection? My husband is not keen on shopping but he is in a wedding in Portofino and I may have some time alone. I'll have to be super quick about shopping in the other two cities. I have my eye on a Keepall B 45 in Damier and the new Speedy 25 in Noir Empreinte. THANKS!

2. I was there several years ago. It is not huge but not that small. About the same as the one in Venice but all one level. It is right on the water in the port. This is where the tour boats drop off the tourists visiting on day trips from Genoa. My advice is to go early in the day. I was one of these tourists. Customers were hurrying to buy before ferrying back to their cruise ships. There was a line out the door.

As far as London, if you can get your husband to Harrods, there is a very good selection of LV - and some great restaurants. You have to eat anyway. I've been to the Barcelona boutique on the Diagonal. It was small. Never made it to the other location but I think it is bigger.

3. Thank you!!! I found out today that my husband has wedding rehearsal next Friday at 10am...looks like ill be hitting up LV then!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice