LV Store or On Line Purchasing

NEW2THIS

O.G.
Jan 30, 2013
Okay, The 6 Key Holder in Poppy became available online a moment ago. However, I called the LV800 customer service a few hours ago and they told me that the 6 Key Holder in Poppy would be available to purchase tomorrow but they could call my LV Store and have them hold it for me and send it out. So the phone rep did just that.

My question is, would it be faster to just order it online or should I do a Charge send and have my CA at the LV store just send it out to me?

Would it be rude to just order it online and cut my CA out of a commission or whatever it is they call how their sales are counted? I don't want to do that.

Please help I don't want to piss anyone off.

What else is the poppy coming out in, lovely colour.

Good Question. I have no idea. I wish they would just post all of the new stuff already. I see some new things trickling in. Maybe they'll post more things by tomorrow.

I really hope more SLG's come out with this color. It is sooo pretty.

Good Question. I have no idea. I wish they would just post all of the new stuff already. I see some new things trickling in. Maybe they'll post more things by tomorrow.

I really hope more SLG's come out with this color. It is sooo pretty.
There's SO many things they could do to improve their website, sigh
If you could search for new items, search for colours, items by price etc etc
We'll have to stick to trawlling through... Lol

I picked up the 6 Key Holder at my Mall Louis Vuitton store yesterday and I love it! I'm so glad i went in and picked it up. It is very well made and beautiful! I think this color would be much better suited for the Spring and Summer months, but I'm going to use this now. I know I'll get another one in a different color.