LV store is downstairs but i cant stop in :(

coachmk

Aug 29, 2010
So I work in a marketing department and we won a bunch of awards for our efforts. Our boss took us on an outing as a reward. First we went on a Warner Bros VIP studio tour. Now we're watching a performance of cirque du soleil on Hollywood blvd. and there is an LV store here. I'm with a group of 9 people and I'm not going to be able to stop in - waaaa!

I just got home and am exhausted!! I didn't get to go to the LV store. When your boss is paying for an all day excursion like that you just don't take off and leave the group to go shopping!! Cirque du Soleil Iris was awesome! Wow - it was just wonderful! If you are in the area you really should go see it. It is a feast for the eyes. Some parts of it were so beautiful that it almost made me cry!

LoVeinLA - I thought that might be your store! Sadly, I didn't get to go. I'll have to make a trip up there sometime with the express purpose of shopping - although, I don't know if I want to make the trip to that particular store by myself. LOL - we drove around and around in the parking garage trying to find our way out!! We grabbed a quick lunch at the Baja Fresh across the street, went to the show and then had dinner at Boho. It was a lot of fun! Last year we saw Jimmy Kimmel and had dinner at Travestere.

coachmk said:
I just got home and am exhausted!! I didn't get to go to the LV store. When your boss is paying for an all day excursion like that you just don't take off and leave the group to go shopping!! Cirque du Soleil Iris was awesome! Wow - it was just wonderful! If you are in the area you really should go see it. It is a feast for the eyes. Some parts of it were so beautiful that it almost made me cry!

LoVeinLA - I thought that might be your store! Sadly, I didn't get to go. I'll have to make a trip up there sometime with the express purpose of shopping - although, I don't know if I want to make the trip to that particular store by myself. LOL - we drove around and around in the parking garage trying to find our way out!! We grabbed a quick lunch at the Baja Fresh across the street, went to the show and then had dinner at Boho. It was a lot of fun! Last year we saw Jimmy Kimmel and had dinner at Travestere.

I'm glad you had fun today!! Its a special treat to have a Kodak center (now Dolby) from our office window during movie premiers and the oscars.

If you are ever back this way, pm me and I'll be happy to meet you at LV...;)