LV store credit, what to get?

Are you set on shoes, instead of another bag? If you really want them you should totally go for a couple pairs, but I think you'd get more bang for the buck with a purse. I personally think shoes from LV are a bit frivolous, unless you've got money to burn! I would feel way too logo'd if I had a designer purse AND shoes on. Plus shoes can't be worn every day with multiple outfits but a purse can! Just my $0.02.

I *thought* I remembered seeing some suhali shoes the other day when I was at the stores..but I can't recall specifically if they were in geranium...I'll have a looksee at the store again today...otherwise the MC one looks good :smile:

Thanks for all your input!!! It is much appreciated. I ended up getting the 1st pair of shoes (they were so comfy) and an indigo bedford! I will post pics later. I wanted to get the Monogram Satin Aumoniere, but I didn't like the fact that the gold hardware on the bag didn't match the gunsmoke gray hardware on the shoes! I didn't like LV shoes before...and now I can't stop. MY SA who is the shoe manager said that in the spring they are going to be coming out with MC shoes with vachetta trim instead of the rose/green trim they have now.