LV Storage Question

I store mine stuffed and in its dustbag. If you aren’t going to use it much then be aware of the humidity and temperature of the area it’s stored in. Don’t box it up and don’t store it folded.

Same here, I love the look of bags displayed on shelves, but most rooms in my home have high amounts of sunlight so I'd worry about fading. Therefore I keep all mine in their dustbins in original box, padded out with air-paper if I can.

I do take them out on a regular basis though to air and general maintenance.

My few bags sit in dust bags at top of my closet. My Alma is sturdy so I don’t have her filled. My speedy has a custom cushion insert that keeps her filled. I found what appears mold on my mono speedy. My closet is in the bathroom. Since cleaning it, I’m considering buying a glass shelf for our room to display rather than keep in closet or putting several Damprid in my closet.

Keeping purses in boxes can result in musty smell or mold. I use boxes as decor on a ceiling shelf.

Reactions: theprettymiss
My few bags sit in dust bags at top of my closet. My Alma is sturdy so I don’t have her filled. My speedy has a custom cushion insert that keeps her filled. I found what appears mold on my mono speedy. My closet is in the bathroom. Since cleaning it, I’m considering buying a glass shelf for our room to display rather than keep in closet or putting several Damprid in my closet.

Keeping purses in boxes can result in musty smell or mold. I use boxes as decor on a ceiling shelf.
would you know what is the recommendation of LV? ex.not with direct sunlight? not inside the box? use dust bag?