LV Stockings release date?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I :drool:saw these in the Fall/Winter'08 thread and must have them!!! (hopefully I can get the LVs as straight as the model's, LOL!) Does anyone know if and when they are coming out? Also an estimate on price? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. it's too early to know anything right now but I love them too fingers crossed

3. Thanks Label!! I had a feeling it was a little early to be asking but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. ;)

4. ooh, it is so cool. I want it.

5. Very cute, I'd be worried that one snag and they'd be ruined though :crybaby:

6. Hot stockings! Is this the first collection since that one with Jennifer Lopez a few seasons ago with stockings?

7. Those are really cute. I'd be too afraid of snagging them on something.

8. Agree that the stockings are very lovely! :yes:

9. Loving them - but I wouold prob. only get one wear out of them. As I tend to get a run in every pair I own. That would be costly for one wear!

10. I love them - but couldn't justify the purchase as I would put my nail through them on the first wear.:Push: