LV stealer

i shouldn't say this but how can you be so stupid that you let her borrow your sunnies after she hasn't returned your jeans. and even after that your lv... your friend is very stupid and unfair but still how did you let her get those things. and all the time you knew she had your stuff already...

I hate to say this but you're probably never going to see your stuff again. You've learned a hard lesson about lending things. Make one last-ditch effort to contact her. Be up front and ask for everything. "You borrowed my sunnies, my shoes and my LV. I'd like them back."

Offer to pay postage or shipped from Mailboxes etc, that way you can have the package tracked and it won't get "lost." I think both UPS and FedEx will both bill your credit card, if you fill out the slip. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE THIS CHICK YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER b/c she'll offer to do it for you. She sounds like a scammer.

Tell her you need them next week. Do not ask her when she thinks she can send them. You need them. They're yours.

And don't be surprised if you never hear from her again.

I always embrace this principle:<Choose your friends with care>
Too many HI BYES ... Keep only the few that would see you through when you are high and dry. Do likewise.
I reckon you would probably not see your stuff again. it stems from the beginning, that you should have learnt to say NO. It's never too late to learn that now.:smile:
*Good Luck with your hunt down of Madam Houdini!*

One of my best friends did that with a Prada bag of mine. The only Prada bag I've EVER had. She borrowed it, then just disappeared. I was just sick over it. I STILL haven't gotten it back. She tried to add me to her myspace the other day and I was like, uh :wtf:

If I were you, I'd ask for her address, then later on try to get my stuff back.
Honestly though, if she doesn't return barrowed stuff, I don't think you'll get ever get you LV back.

Call her out on it.....tell her that you no longer want to be friends with her b/c she keeps barrowing expensive stuff and never returns them. Take this experience as a learned lesson.

yeah. i have for sure dumped her as a friend, i asked her for my sunglasses back first and she said that she "gave" them back already. what she actually said was she left them in my car one day..... funny thing is that i looked all over my car for them and nothing was there. so yeah, i cant get my things back now because she moved recently and i dont have her number or anything:sad:

yeah. i have for sure dumped her as a friend, i asked her for my sunglasses back first and she said that she "gave" them back already. what she actually said was she left them in my car one day..... funny thing is that i looked all over my car for them and nothing was there. so yeah, i cant get my things back now because she moved recently and i dont have her number or anything:sad: but i will never again let anyone borrow anything of mine

yeah. i have for sure dumped her as a friend, i asked her for my sunglasses back first and she said that she "gave" them back already. what she actually said was she left them in my car one day..... funny thing is that i looked all over my car for them and nothing was there. so yeah, i cant get my things back now because she moved recently and i dont have her number or anything:sad: but i will never again let anyone borrow anything of mine

my way of getting her back is that the speedy 25 she carries is fake. i told everyone i know that knows her. because she always tells people how much she hates fakes. haha.

This is why I never let anyone other than my mother borrow any of my LVs and jewelery. I'd be too paranoid that they'd somehow damage or ruin the item but I'd never expect for one of my "friends" to keep the borrowed item. Sounds like your so called friend knows exactly what she's done and is doing her best to avoid you. I'd try tracking her down through someone else, without telling the other person why you're trying to track down your "friend".

i used to have a girl friend that borrowed an entire outfit and didn't return it for a year! What pained me was that my other frens that bumped into her (including my bf) have seen her wearing my stuff and have reminded her to return it! In the end she only returned like two things and claimed she didn't borrow/ lost everything else. I was peed off with her need less to say we dun talk anymore... :sad:

sad to hear this...

i never let anyone borrow my lvs, my sis and i once shared a christian dior but we just couldnt do that withy any other bags..and it sucks when we like something similar cuz we dont wanan waste money and buy two of the same..but then again if she buys something, i will never get to use hers and vice versa...

i think u should definitely ask for ur things back, do so nicely...after the items are RETURNED, u could be a biatch to her and question/complain if ur bag is messed up! esp with the vachetta, i hope she didnt get any stains on ur bag!