LV Stamped, Limited Edition?

The bag is so cute, I love it!! I tried to get my hands on the Cacao one, but yes, they were very limited :crybaby: . The SA at my LV store said every store in Canada has already sold out of the PMs except for the one left in Toronto (which is probably gone by now). Surprising since the PM retails for $1990 Canadian, which is about $1770 US.

Attachments

• stamped_pm.jpg
    stamped_pm.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 173
I don't know about the limited edition part but I ordered mine from the NM Dallas store and they told me they only got one and thats all they will be getting. Needless to say I sent mine back because the handle made an indentation on the suede. It seemed that it would be to hard to maintain. It is a beautiful bag so enjoy and congrats on your purchase.:yahoo:

They're somewhat reminiscent of the Prada Stamp line, but I don't think they're that much alike.

I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of these bags though. Does anyone have any tips for taking care of the suede?

They're considered a limited edition from pre-fall line. they were not part of the fashion show of fall/winter this is why no one heard about them, they came out of no where in LV small catalogue of prefall collection.. but they're beautiful i saw them in person.. the only problem is the suede part!!! i just cant handle suede!!

congratulations on your purchase :smile: