LV Stamped Bag

1. what do u ladies think about this new pre-fall LV bag?? :girlsigh: which color is nicer? (www.vuitton.com

DSC00030.JPG DSC00031.JPG
  2. Hmmm... I would have to see it IRL. Right now, it's not rubbing off on me.

3. I like it! But, the handles and the bottom part seem cheap to me. I think it's the plastic-y feel of it.

4. the handles are crocodile leather :smile: but blame it on the picture quality.. check it out on vuitton.com website!

5. I don' t like them. But again I might change my mind once I see them in person.

6. Looks like an actual bowling bag. :huh:

7. I saw this bag at the boutique yesterday!! I saw the grey one, they didn't have the burgandy one yet. It is very nice IRL. It's a little bit busy though, the handles and suede and leather and golden circles going on, is nice, but after looking at it for a few minutes, I just thought it was a little busy.

8. I think Michelle saw them at her boutique the other day and was able to feel the bag IRL.
    As for me, I'm not really impressed..it's not one of my favorites. :oh:

9. I am not a fan of suede bags!:sad: Why can't they make it out of leather?:crybaby:

10. Yah, that I did. My SA showed it to me when I bought my Damier Speedy. The handles are not crocodile. If they were they would retail for way more. I think they are just calf STAMPED crocodile. It feels like plastic to me.

11. I saw these last week and the handles are calf skin with a croc print (very similar to my mono vienna bag). I prefer the gray to the brown...I liked the style but am going to get the new suhali bag instead:heart:

12. [​IMG]

13. They're not my favorite, but I like them better than the canvas travellers. That one looked way too much like a beach bag to me.

14. thats the only reason i'm hesitant to buy the bag.. i'm not a fan of suede bags either! :sad: but i hope i dont regret my decision not to buy it!

15. It's cute, but I can't see myself actually using it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice