LV St Germain PM or YSL medium college ! HELP!!!

I might be the minority here, but I vote YSL college bag. It's a) Gorgeous!! b)fits a pretry good amount of stuff c) can be dressed up or down and d) has the style and lines of a classic bag that will be an investment, but also has a contemporary cool look to it.

Paired with skinnies and converse or a LBD, leathet jacket and heels...either way the YSL college will amp up your outfit in the best possible way.

So after that schpeel I think you can guess I am kinda sorts little bit in love with the YSL college ;)

Yay... i was secretly hoping someone would vote for YSL, lol!
Do you think it's too "young" for me? I am 35+

Yay... i was secretly hoping someone would vote for YSL, lol!
Do you think it's too "young" for me? I am 35+

You can absolutely wear this bag if your are 35+!!!!!

I don't think the name "college" bag was meant to indicate that it was only for a specific age demographic. I mean which college/uni student would use this bag for class? The answer: none! Because they'd have too many damn textbooks. Lol (I speak from experience on that one).

I could easily see a 50-something wearing this and rocking it. Like I said it can be dressed up or down -- very versatile yet still classic.

Check out Elle Florence's unboxing if you have some time: https://youtu.be/7JnywgaMmRk

If you do end up getting it, please post pics! :smile: