LV spring/summer

1. oh wow.. LV is coming up with suede bag? :nuts:

I am excited... and yet indifferent.. as i love LV but dislike suede materials.. :lol:

2. Don't love it, maybe in person it'll be different.

3. I wish there was a bigger picture of the bag. Add this one to my list for 06'!

4. Has anyone else watched the Spring/Summer 2006 fashion show thats on louisvuitton.com?? One of the songs played during the fashion show is the Spongebob Squarepants theme song- its really funny to see these serious fashion models walking to that song :lol:

-Stephanie

5. Looks good :biggrin: I have bad luck with suede though, damn it! I might buy it though, definitely looks interesting.

6. Really ? That's hilarious, I will have to check that out ! :nuts:

7. omg! you're right!! lol, the music for the entire show was...interesting...haha especially the song that followed the spongebob squarepants theme song...the sneezing song?? :lol:

8. I thought I saw a pic of Gisele for an LV print ad somewhere....

9. Yeah- that one was funny, too!! Achoo Achoo

10. Ooh, I found a website w/the entire music from the S/S LV Women's fashion show. Email me if you want the MP3 - its so funny.

11. not a fan of the purse....looks like something you owuld find in target....

12. :lol: From nelly's " it's getting hot in heere" to sponge bob sg. pants theme song....then " Happy to sneeze" hahaha I was hopping around when the sneeze song came on...

13. I would love it....then I can drive around with it...

14. Just PM me w/your email address and I'll send it to you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice