LV spring/summer

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
oh wow.. LV is coming up with suede bag? :nuts:

I am excited... and yet indifferent.. as i love LV but dislike suede materials.. :lol:

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I wish there was a bigger picture of the bag. Add this one to my list for 06'!

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
Has anyone else watched the Spring/Summer 2006 fashion show thats on louisvuitton.com?? One of the songs played during the fashion show is the Spongebob Squarepants theme song- its really funny to see these serious fashion models walking to that song :lol:

-Stephanie

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
speedysteph said:
Has anyone else watched the Spring/Summer 2006 fashion show thats on louisvuitton.com?? One of the songs played during the fashion show is the Spongebob Squarepants theme song- its really funny to see these serious fashion models walking to that song :lol:

-Stephanie
Really ? That's hilarious, I will have to check that out ! :nuts:

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
speedysteph said:

-Stephanie
omg! you're right!! lol, the music for the entire show was...interesting...haha especially the song that followed the spongebob squarepants theme song...the sneezing song?? :lol:

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
Ooh, I found a website w/the entire music from the S/S LV Women's fashion show. Email me if you want the MP3 - its so funny.

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
:lol: From nelly's " it's getting hot in heere" to sponge bob sg. pants theme song....then " Happy to sneeze" hahaha I was hopping around when the sneeze song came on...

Krissy

*I want to keep on playin
Oct 15, 2005
North Texas
speedysteph said:
Ooh, I found a website w/the entire music from the S/S LV Women's fashion show. Email me if you want the MP3 - its so funny.
I would love it....then I can drive around with it...