LV Spring/Summer 07

All these bags are...kinda...sad..:crybaby:
I think LV will realise the stores are gonna become loooooooooads quieter,maybe the SAs will finally get a breather! :wtf:

Just showed my hubby the range posted, he thinks they r YUCK#$# and he's rejoicing!! :wlae: :roflmfao:

Me no happy!:shrugs:

Yuckiest bags I have ever seen. I can't believe the bag with suhali, squichy, denim all rolled into one. It's like it was put in blender and that was the final product. hahaha

I think the Love bag is sort of cute, but I wish it wasn't made of what looks like felt. I really like how structured the polka dot bag is, but not sure I'm feeling the polka dots.

The rest are big NOs!

scan2.jpg

i quite like this LV-OE tote. if they made it black or a more masculine colour, i just might place my name down for one. my SA confirmed that those plaid market bags will actually be made of leather a la Bottega Veneta. i think its got a lot of potential (i.e. it can potentially be part of my collection too) :P

btw, is that a "Trunks and Bags" porte monnae rond? i think i want one of those too.

Is the pricing out for the cream patent leather bag on the bottom left??? Or any guesses?
I'm in LOVVEEEE w/ it! :love:

(pic borrowed from one of the admins blogs)
attachment.php

Attachments

• lv_bags2.jpg
    lv_bags2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 119
I really like the LVoe tote too, like others have said...if it's not gonna be too expensive, I might go after it...and that little porte monnaie rond next to it...

When do the spring/summer bags get released in stores?