LV Splurge - The most that you bought in one shopping trip

adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
Oct 16, 2007
We all love LV's and I'm just curious on how you splurged at one time. I thought I've splurged once and bought 4 in one shopping trip at the Louis Vuitton store. I'll start:

1 Damier Azur Cles
2 Aquarelle Bandeau's
1 Mini Lin Speedy Croisette in Rouge

Now it's your turn... :smile: Tell us how many you bought from any place that sells LV's. Please enumerate what they are... Would be fun to know :love:. Thanks!

I am bankrupt most of the time so the most I have ever bought in one trip is:

Mirage Speedy in Bordeaux
Pomme Pochette Cles
Pomme Heart Purse

:angel:

In Vegas last summer I think I went a little wild.
I bought a green perfo speedy and a neverfull GM in one visit. I ended up taking back the neverful a few hours later and got a red groom pouchette wallet and a framboise cles instead. A few days later I got a mono 6 key holder. Here is how indecisive I am, back home in Florida I returned the red groom pouchette wallet and the mono 6 key holder to LV and bought a cerises sac plat on Let-Trade that I saw before the trip.
I guess I like to prolong the buying experience for as long as possible.

In Vegas last summer I think I went a little wild.
I bought a green perfo speedy and a neverfull GM in one visit. I ended up taking back the neverful a few hours later and got a red groom pouchette wallet and a framboise cles instead. A few days later I got a mono 6 key holder. Here is how indecisive I am, back home in Florida I returned the red groom pouchette wallet and the mono 6 key holder to LV and bought a cerises sac plat on Let-Trade that I saw before the trip.
I guess I like to prolong the buying experience for as long as possible.

LOL that's funny! :smile: Glad you finally got what you wanted! :tup:

Everything I currently own I've bought within the past 7 days!!!! I am new to LV and loving it :smile: I think I may have to discipline myself now though....although I am dying to go to the LV boutique and pick up the Galliera PM tomorrow. If I do, that will be it for a while...oh, and I want a 4-key holder in Damier Azur too.....hmmm....:nuts:

The most I spent was 15K at one time. I had everything shipped to me since I don't live near a boutique, and bought different sizes/colors of same bag (as I usually do) to see which size/color is best for me. (i.e. bought Olympe Nimbus PM/GM in both Anthracite/Perle).

The most i have brought in one go is:
2 T shirts the same but different colours, keepall 50 & a wallet.
But now i like to spread my purchases out more and buy one thing at a time as i enjoy going into the boutiques! My credit card also prefers this!