LV Speedy?

SonyaPhi

O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
Hi Everyone!

I am thinking about purchasing a speedy I can't make up my mind as to whether to get a 30 or 35? I don't have an LV or saks etc. close by so I am going to order from e-lux any opinions as to which is more functional? TIA!!!:yes:

The 30 is a great every day bag. The 35 is a bit more like a holdall. I think the 30 is the the perfect size and looks very stylish. I have it in mono and love it.

I agree with the above. The 30 is the perfect size unless you're petite. Or maybe you're petite and like big bags. I'm 4'11" and I have a mono 25 and I sometimes feel like it's too small. I have trouble getting in and out of it without scratching my hand or my wallet. Let us know which one you decide on getting. We love pics!:yes:

The question depends on the person carrying the bag... You'd have to know basic things to make an assessment for someone else... Sonya, do you like large bags or smaller ones? Do you carry a lot of stuff. Do you like your things to move freely inside or do you like them jammed full?

I have a Speedy 30... It was a fine size for me when I was younger and didn't carry as many things. Now, the 30 is absolutely too small for me. I wish that there was some way I could turn my excellent conditioned French Company Speedy 30 into an excellent conditioned Speedy 35. For me, a 30 just does not have enough room.

You really need to know which bag will accommodate your needs. Good luck with your decision.

Depends on how much you carry. The 30 holds a lot and I would think that would be big enough for a every day bag, unless you carry a whole lot! I have both the 30 and 25 and usually the 25 is more of a perfect size for me, but then the 30 is nice when I want to carry a sweatshirt just in case.

I have both a Mono 25 and a Mini Lin 30...love both but like the 30 better. I told DH the other day, that the next Speedy I get will be a 35. I just carry a lot of stuff.

Good luck with your choice.