LV Speedy vs. Coach Legacy Satchel

:lecture: do not, do not, do not EVER spend that much money on a coach. you WILL regret it!!!! :excl: i have one i bought for $500 something, little did i know i could've gotten a lv speedy for the same price. i'm still mad.:cursing:

I have been wronged and outnumbered. :shrugs: Oh well, I say get the damier speedy.

That is too funny....Yea, I think the decision is pretty clear!!! OMG!!! I have a whole new outlook on Coach!!! :yes: I guess I should have known the outcome with this forum but I know the handbag experts here are speaking with experience and I am DEFINITELY getting the Speedy 30 and I also want to get the red Purseket to put in it, I love the way that looks!!! :smile:

That is too funny....Yea, I think the decision is pretty clear!!! OMG!!! I have a whole new outlook on Coach!!! :yes: I guess I should have known the outcome with this forum but I know the handbag experts here are speaking with experience and I am DEFINITELY getting the Speedy 30 and I also want to get the red Purseket to put in it, I love the way that looks!!! :smile:

Good choice. I also just got the speedy 30 and my red purseket should be here tomorrow!!:wlae:

I think she is talking about this one:

Coach - New LEGACY LEATHER SATCHEL

10330_d1.jpg

Wow, this bag is just beatiful. I love both LV and Coach and have various of each, yet I am a little disappointed as EVERYONE has the speedy in NYC. I don't feel that it is special at all anymore-it seems like every girl here gets it for graduation or something?:lol: I would either get the Coach legacy, which I find very pretty, or a different LV like the Looping (I have to get that one some time soon, too:heart: ) Good luck!

Attachments

• p10199914_ph_hero.jpg
    p10199914_ph_hero.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 32
P.S. I am not sure I believe that just because the production of Coach items has been relocated to China that the quality of the items has decreased. I completely disagree with the fact that individuals in the US loose their job because the company wants to save money, yet the materials are still the same and Chinese workers are just as capable of assembling these parts properly as American ones and I am sure that Coach makes sure of that since they might loose a multimillion dollar business if they don't. Thus, I believe quality of Coach items to be as excellent as always, however I disagree with the fact that so many companies, including car companies, cell phone companies, designers etc. exploit cheap labor abroad.