LV Speedy on Fashion Hunters

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Does anyone watch Fashion Hunters on Bravo? It's a show about a consignment store in NYC. One of the assistant managers has an LV Speedy and I'm wondering if it's a 25 or 30. The patina of the leather also looks deep brown. I am always trying to check out the bag when it's on, but only get glimpses of it. I'm obsessed w/Speedys lately and how dark the leather is. :speedy:

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
This is my Speedy 25 I bought last summer on Ebay. The bag and interior are in great shape which is why I bought it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it to find how wonderful the interior smelled. I wasn't a fan of dark vachetta but this bag is a favorite of mine.

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
It's a 30 for sure..Ambria is tall and it looks Perfect on her..like a 30. It's definitely vintage because of the very dark patina and canvas color
Thx. I thought it was a 30, but wasn't sure. I love the way it looks.

Mojo girl25

Dec 7, 2011
I have an Azur Speedy and it is still kinda new, the handles are a light honey color. I think it's pretty and shows character.

PurseHorse

***Speedy Freak***
O.G.
Feb 12, 2007
East Coast
I have admired Ambria's LV Speedy also.

I am pretty sure her bag is a French Company 30 from the 80s with the push-in lock.

The Fashion Hunters are very into vintage items. It looks to be in great condition.

chowlover2

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Wrangling Chows and Bals in PA!
I have admired Ambria's LV Speedy also.

I am pretty sure her bag is a French Company 30 from the 80s with the push-in lock.

The Fashion Hunters are very into vintage items. It looks to be in great condition.
I have a Speedy from "86 or '87 which is identical to Ambria's. It has the push-in lock and the leather at that time didn't patina, was just darker. I bought mine at Neimans in LA.