LV speedy empreinte stitching crack issue

Apr 26, 2010
I was shopping for speedy empreinte and noticing the leather has stitching crack. The SA said it's very normal and nothing to worry. All the aurore speedy empreinte in the store have this issue. I bought the best conditioned one, pic attached below. Now I worry if the leather will crack more. Anyone has the same problem? Can you please share? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2666.jpg
    IMG_2666.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,287
I was shopping for speedy empreinte and noticing the leather has stitching crack. The SA said it's very normal and nothing to worry. All the aurore speedy empreinte in the store have this issue. I bought the best conditioned one, pic attached below. Now I worry if the leather will crack more. Anyone has the same problem? Can you please share? Thanks

Yes, I have seen that on aurore speedys. I think its because it's where the stitch is. I have been told its normal too...I don't know if it shows up more because its a lighter color?

That's not leather cracking exactly. It's the location where the stitch comes together and the leather is turned inside out. I'm sure mine has it, too. When it's light out I'll take a look.

My mum has a Lumineuse PM in Orage, hers didn't have cracking like this originally, but after some use, all the seals have hairline cracks.....

My mum and I won't buy as much LV now since this issue, the quality is not justified for the price compared to our Hermes bags