LV Speedy B DE size 30 0r 35? I can't decide

bluesclues

O.G.
Feb 17, 2013
Hello all! I have always loved the speedy and I am thinking of purchasing a Speedy B in Damier Ebene. Here are some photos of me trying on the 30 and 35. I do like the 30 but I love the size of the opening on the 35. Just looking for an additional opinion from another handbag lover!

I also would love to get a Neverfull GM, but not sure if I should go for Mono or Damier Ebene. If you have any thoughts please let me know!
Here is speedy 30. 35 is in lower pictures
IMG_0371.jpg IMG_0372.jpg IMG_0373.jpg IMG_0374.jpg IMG_0375.jpg

Reactions: Megru22 and Acctt
Hello all! I have always loved the speedy and I am thinking of purchasing a Speedy B in Damier Ebene. Here are some photos of me trying on the 30 and 35. I do like the 30 but I love the size of the opening on the 35. Just looking for an additional opinion from another handbag lover!

I also would love to get a Neverfull GM, but not sure if I should go for Mono or Damier Ebene. If you have any thoughts please let me know!
Here is speedy 30. 35 is in lower pictures
View attachment 3586756 View attachment 3586757 View attachment 3586758 View attachment 3586759 View attachment 3586760
I definitely prefer the 30 :smile:
About the Neverfull, I personally prefer the GM in the damier ebene print, but if you plan to wear it cinched, it's safer to go for the mono, since the coated leather of the DE is prone to cracking.

I have both speedy b in 30 and 35. I carried the 35 almost everyday for about 2 years and then decided it was too big after I kept bumping into people with it. Then I switched to the 30 and began to miss the 35, my old standby. The opening on the 30 was more restricting. I think it depends on how much you want to carry, how much sag you like, how big an opening you like, how big your SLGs are, how you want to carry everything, cross body or not. I like the 35b as a shoulder bag without the strap extender. I do carry it cross body even if it is all saggy. They both look great on you. Go with with your feelings on the pros and cons -- and your heart! Best deciding!

I definitely prefer the 30 :smile:
About the Neverfull, I personally prefer the GM in the damier ebene print, but if you plan to wear it cinched, it's safer to go for the mono, since the coated leather of the DE is prone to cracking.
thank you for the input! i do not plan to wear it cinched and absolutely LOVE DE.

I have both speedy b in 30 and 35. I carried the 35 almost everyday for about 2 years and then decided it was too big after I kept bumping into people with it. Then I switched to the 30 and began to miss the 35, my old standby. The opening on the 30 was more restricting. I think it depends on how much you want to carry, how much sag you like, how big an opening you like, how big your SLGs are, how you want to carry everything, cross body or not. I like the 35b as a shoulder bag without the strap extender. I do carry it cross body even if it is all saggy. They both look great on you. Go with with your feelings on the pros and cons -- and your heart! Best deciding!
Thank you for your thoughts! Ideally I like to go light in my everyday bag. I carry an emilie wallet, 6 key holder, cosmetic case PM, sunglasses, and a few other random things, so I think the 30 would be fine. I may just have to head to a store and try it on again!

thank you for the input! i do not plan to wear it cinched and absolutely LOVE DE.
Then go for it! The GM in mono is just a bit too much mono for my taste. I had this bag in DE and really liked it, I just sold it because I realized it was too big for me and I found the thin straps uncomfortable for the amount of things I used to carry in it.