LV Speedy B 30- Monogram or DE (Pics)

Ubi_Stack

May 6, 2015
Hi all, tough to decide which print to get...would love your feedback and thoughts? Quick pics attached. :smile:

Mainly using it for travel or days out with more stuff, that's why I went for this size. Both prints are great/classic hard to choose. Side note: I was never really into Monogram but recently find it kinda "fresh", if you know what I mean ;)

Thanks all!

IMG_1485052278.511687.jpgIMG_1485052287.695962.jpg

Mainly using it for travel or days out with more stuff, that's why I went for this size. Both prints are great/classic hard to choose. View attachment 3581925View attachment 3581926

If you are mainly using it for travel or for carrying more stuff on days out, I would suggest getting it in DE. Because DE doesn't have any vachetta (therefore is relatively worry-free), and DE works during rainy weather too.

have both, really like both, but use the mono far more frequently. i do think the vachetta strap is more comfortable and soft than the ebene, but either are great bags. also, once the vachetta gets a decent patina, i really don't worry about it so it becomes quite care free. best of luck with your decision!

have both, really like both, but use the mono far more frequently. i do think the vachetta strap is more comfortable and soft than the ebene, but either are great bags. also, once the vachetta gets a decent patina, i really don't worry about it so it becomes quite care free. best of luck with your decision!

What makes you grab your Mono one more? Just curious! Thanks for your feedback :smile:

Hi all, tough to decide which print to get...would love your feedback and thoughts? Quick pics attached. :smile:

Mainly using it for travel or days out with more stuff, that's why I went for this size. Both prints are great/classic hard to choose. Side note: I was never really into Monogram but recently find it kinda "fresh", if you know what I mean ;)

Thanks all!

View attachment 3581925View attachment 3581926
For this particular bag, I like the monogram (I have the Speedy B25 in monogram). Having said that, if you worry constantly about the vachetta (as I do), get the DE - it is much more carefree.

FS

I have some mono bags and a DE Neverful for about 3 years ... anyone can tell my mono are aged, my DE, look always like new... just got a DE speedy B 30 last week , after debating for so long about the best print... I am soooo happy with it! The strap is wide and comfortable... so worry free... DE its the best... View attachment 3582012View attachment 3582013View attachment 3582014
Hey, when did they add a zipper to the little inside pocket? Mine doesn't have that! I purchased it in 2015...