LV Speedy B 30- Monogram or DE (Pics)

Ok, so I ended up exchanging the speedy 30 for a Keepall 45 Macassar (mono with black trim), since I was going to use the speedy for travel and stuff, I decided I might as well go bigger and get the Keepall in my favorite- mono with black trim! I know they are completely different types of bag/uses but just wanted to share with everyone! Thanks for your feedback, I plan to get the speedy 25 in the future for an everyday type bag. :smile:

Ok, so I ended up exchanging the speedy 30 for a Keepall 45 Macassar (mono with black trim), since I was going to use the speedy for travel and stuff, I decided I might as well go bigger and get the Keepall in my favorite- mono with black trim! I know they are completely different types of bag/uses but just wanted to share with everyone! Thanks for your feedback, I plan to get the speedy 25 in the future for an everyday type bag. :smile:
ohhhhh post pics - it sounds lovely! congrats! :yahoo:

Hi all, tough to decide which print to get...would love your feedback and thoughts? Quick pics attached. :smile:

Mainly using it for travel or days out with more stuff, that's why I went for this size. Both prints are great/classic hard to choose. Side note: I was never really into Monogram but recently find it kinda "fresh", if you know what I mean ;)

Thanks all!

View attachment 3581925View attachment 3581926
The DE looks great with your outfit! If you wear dark denim a lot, the treated leather will hold up better long term (less colour transfer- I wore black jeans with my brand new mono speedy and I could never get all of the transfer off the handles, there's still some small patches a year and a half later).

Dear Speedy bandouliere 30 owners,

Hi!

I need your help! I really want to buy Speedy bandouliere 30 in Damiere Ebene as a “travel” bag . In my humble opinion, I feel Speedy bandouliere 30 in Damier Ebene makes the handbag look elegant and sophisticated compared to Monogram canvas which gives a more of casual look to Speedy bandouliere 30. Also in Monogram Canvas handbags, vachetta leather is extremely delicate and needs lot of care which while travelling is impossible with spillage, getting caught in things, raining while exiting airport etc. I also feels Monogram canvas screams LV and everyone knows about it whereas DE print is not so common except among LV users, hence more subtle!

I’ve also heard that many youtubers and purse forum members saying that they have only one complain about the Speedy bandouliere 30 in Damiere Ebenei.e. the strap of Speedy b 30 in DE digging into their shoulders. I have weak shoulders with tedonitis and hence doctor has asked me to wear mainly light crossbody bags. I have downsized a lot i.e. size of Neverfull MM to Speedy 25. Will the “new” strap of Speedy bandouliere 30 in Damiere Ebene be very hard and sharp at the edges i.e. the strap will dig into my shoulders, thereby hurting my shoulders,neck and lower back thereby resulting in my pain returning? Does DE strap dig into your shoulders should I buy Bandouilere strap in XL size? Is it comfortble? I had used thick leather strap of Tuilleries hobo which felt very hard and stiff & also dug into my shoulders.

I carry the few essentials in my bag on daily basis but during travel things will increase. What I daily carry is Sarah wallet in epi leather; iPhone 7 plus; mini pochette(medicines); Long Champ fabric pouch for catchalls i.e. band aids, hair ties,1 lipsticks, 1pen etc; dry facial tissues; wet wipes, 6ring key holder; DE cles pouch (coins) and my reading glasses. Will a Speedy Bandouilere 30 in DE be able to handle all this weight and more? As during travel there will be pouches containing tickets, passport, moisturising lotions (travel size), muscle rubs/balms (travel size)as well as jewellery. Also can Speedy bandouliere 30 owners who own DE print advice if in anyway hand held handles & crossbody strap of Speedy Bandouilere 30 could be “soften”? Or only option for me is to a bandouliere strap ($630) seperately?

What is your feedback? I really VALUE AND APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE.

Thanks!

White Rose

The wider the strap the more evenly the weight of what you’re carrying will be distributed. Based on what you said I would recommend purchasing the additional extra strap. I carry a lot in my speedy b and it gets heavy. It’s not horrible for me but it’s also a DA (vachetta strap). I do have to rotate cross and shoulder wear when it’s full so as to not be too uncomfortable during long periods of wear.

Reactions: White Rose
The wider the strap the more evenly the weight of what you’re carrying will be distributed. Based on what you said I would recommend purchasing the additional extra strap. I carry a lot in my speedy b and it gets heavy. It’s not horrible for me but it’s also a DA (vachetta strap). I do have to rotate cross and shoulder wear when it’s full so as to not be too uncomfortable during long periods of wear.

Thank you!

Reactions: MmeM124