LV speedy 30

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the LV speedy 30 is a big bag or not?

depends on what you are used to carrying.:yes:
When i first started carrying LV I tried both the 25 and 30 and the 30 was HUGE on me:wtf: So i got the 25. Now the 25 seems small compared to the 30.:nuts:

I think part of it is, if its your first bag and you're a tiny person, and carry small bags its best to go with the 25 to start. In time once you're used to the new style the 30 will seem inviting if you like a large/larger bag.

Also the size will be indicitive of what you carry. If you dont carry much go for the 25.

Again its just personal perference...:yes:

here a modeling pic of my 30 - you see its not soo big, its just the perfect size to carry wallet, agenda, cosmetic case, umbrella and a book or a yoga pant and a bottle of water...

i'm really happy having taken the bigger one!!!

Attachments

• speedy 002.jpg
    speedy 002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 84
While I love the 30 on others...I found it too big. In defense of the 25 - it's amazing how much I can fit in there. Waaaay more than momst bags I own - yet I can use it during the day AND it looks good if I go out to a nice restaurant at night. It's more versatile in my opinion.

It really is down to personal preference. I'm 5ft 2ins but the 25 doesn't do it for me and the 30 is perfect but then I tend to carry a lot. I like that I can carry just one bag and not have to have my work agenda and notebook (I'm freelance PR) in a separate bag.
It really makes sense to try them both before you buy so you can be sure.