LV Speedy 30-Handles??

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I got my 1st LV in June *exciting* and I'm kind of tired of it now. I love the bag but I am kind of over the small handles... I want a shoulder bag. I emailed LV and asked if there was any way they could replace the handles. Unfortunately, they can't do this and offered using a tailor to put straps on it. I don't want to do this because it will affect the integrity of the bag. I was thinking of buying one of the monogrammed straps but I'm not sure how it would look...Has anyone else had this issue/ bought the strap? It has crossed my mind to even sell the bag, but I love it so much. Plus, I get so many complements on it.

*Soapbox for a hot minute*
    I refuse to buy a fake bag...it's so lame. If you don't have the money for the real thing, you shouldn't bother having it in the first place...

-Just a question...would anyone mind possibly buying/trading bags? Just so I can get an idea. FYI: It was bought in Nalpes, FL at Saks. My grandma bought it for me. I started crying when she bought it!! Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested...Its only a few months old and I have the salewoman's card, keys to the lock, and original dustbag and tags. I would even consider trading my bag for an older LV...E-mail me at xoxtrish17@bellsouth.net if interested, as I don't check this too often...

Thanks ya'll,
    *Trish*

2. Trading isnt allowed here on the forum..sorry..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice