LV speedy 30 damier ebene vs gucci boston crystal gg

sukidoo

O.G.
Aug 17, 2010
Hi ladies. I previously owned an LV mono speedy 30. I loved it so much but i decided to sell it because I really did not like the darkening of the handles and the fact that the vachetta leather is sensitive to water. So, i sold it and bought a beautiful gucci boston crystal which is practically waterproof. I really like this bag but for some reason, I miss LV. Do you think I should sell my boston and switch to an LV speedy damier 30? I'm having this dilemma because both bags are really nice classics, elegant and low-maintenance. Maybe it all boils down to which bag is prettier and which brand is better. :greengrin:

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted here

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the gucci joy boston crystal GG in silver black...it is waterproof and i love it so much...the crystall GG is my fave (only) of gucci....i always got compliment whenever i use my crystal gg....i love LV too...my suggestion buy another lv damier speedy and don't sell your gucci... :biggrin:

You will have the best of both worlds with a Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy. The first is you love the frame form past experience with a tradional Speedy and know how well it worked for you. The second is the rich dark chocolate trim not change colorization (especially in the handles) which was your previous problem with the bag.

Reactions: celine666666
i have the gucci joy boston crystal GG in silver black...it is waterproof and i love it so much...the crystall GG is my fave (only) of gucci....i always got compliment whenever i use my crystal gg....i love LV too...my suggestion buy another lv damier speedy and don't sell your gucci... :biggrin:

Oh wow! I've seen the bag that you have and it is stunning. How I wish I had the silver black ( I believe it's called gun metal) color. Maybe if I had that I wouldn't think of replacing it. :biggrin:.